Specializing in the diagnosis & treatment of COVID patients with heart and blood vessel problems
We offer a full range of state of the art diagnostic and treatment options to best serve your needs. Whether you are a heart patient with prior heart attacks, or a healthy individual wanting to be evaluated for your risk of heart disease, our staff can help.
Dr. Ludington will help you determine which tests are appropriate during your consultation and follow up visits.
If you have been scheduled for a test, see the link “About your procedure” above for more information.
- Detailed cholesterol evaluation including state of the art VAP testing, high sensitivity CRP, homocysteine, lipoprotein(a), etc. All basic laboratory tests are available on site.
- Stress testing with the latest GE medical equipment
- New 4-D echocardiography by GE that allows the most detailed imaging of heart structures ever in echocardiography. It’s fast, painless and non-invasive.
- Monitoring devices allow for rapid evaluation and diagnosis of palpitations and symptoms of fainting or near fainting.
- Comprehensive assessment of the risk of stroke by evaluation of the carotid arteries and intima-medial thickness (IMT) which determines the circulation to the brain and the amount of plaque in the body.
- Assessment of leg circulation by ultrasound provides early identification of circulatory problems.
- Nuclear assessment of heart circulation detects blockages early and allows for treatment before a heart attack occurs. This test is performed in our office for your convenience.
- Pre-operation cardiac evaluation and second opinions welcome. We will do our best to expedite your evaluation if you are scheduled for surgery.